Aristotelis Hadjakos is a researcher in the area of musical human computer interaction. His focus is on tangible musical interfaces, musical e-learning environments, and interfaces to support creative processes of musicians, composers, music pedagogues, media creators, and musicologists. He publishes regularly at interdisciplinary conferences, such as NIME (New Interfaces for Musical Expression), SMC (Sound and Music Computing) and ICMC (International Computer Music Conference).
- + 49 (0)5231 975-868
- Studies of informatics at Technische Universität Darmstadt
- Studies of piano pedagogy at Hochschule für Musik und Darstellende Kunst Frankfurt
- Additional artistic piano lessons at Folkwang Hochschule Essen
- Doctorate on the topic „Sensor-Based Feedback for Piano Pedagogy“
- Postdoc at the Telecooperation Lab at TU Darmstadt
- Professor of Music Informatics at the Hochschule für Musik Detmold